What You'll Get
- One ticket to see It Shoulda Been You, a new Broadway musical comedy
- When: Tuesdays–Saturdays through April 8
- Where: Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $59 for select rear mezzanine at Tuesday–Thursday shows (up to $87.75 value)
- $79 for select mid mezzanine at Tuesday–Thursday shows (up to $118.25 value)
- $85 for select orchestra or mezzanine at Tuesday–Thursday shows (up to $128.25 value)
- $69 for select rear mezzanine at Friday-night, Saturday-night, or Saturday-matinee shows (up to $108.25 value)
- $90 for select orchestra or mezzanine at Friday-night, Saturday-night, or Saturday-matinee shows (up to $138.25 value)
It Shoulda Been You
Emmy-winner, Tony-winner, and master of modern farce David Hyde Pierce directs a musical comedy about a wedding between two people who couldn’t be a worse match. Brian and Rebecca, while lovely, are more opposite than they think, as are their dysfunctional families, who squabble constantly over religion—Brian’s family is Catholic and Rebecca’s is Jewish. Their mothers (played by Harriet Harris and Tyne Daly), in particular, are such forces of nature that conflict between them is about as unstoppable as an earthquake. Add to the mix a high-school boyfriend who shows up uninvited—though not undesired—and a game-changing twist at the end of the first act, and the show is certain to send audiences home with their minds reeling from the plot and their thighs smarting from all the slaps.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/cf7j20?brand=groupon1. Contact Brooks Atkinson Theatre at (212) 719-4099 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.