- $54 for one ticket to see It Shoulda Been You, a new Broadway musical comedy (up to $83.75 value)
- When: Tuesdays–Saturdays through August 9
- Where: Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- Seating: select rear mezzanine
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the seating chart
It Shoulda Been You
Emmy-winner, Tony-winner, and master of modern farce David Hyde Pierce directs a musical comedy about a wedding between two people who couldn’t be a worse match. Brian and Rebecca, while lovely, are more opposite than they think, as are their dysfunctional families, who squabble constantly over religion—Brian’s family is Catholic and Rebecca’s is Jewish. Their mothers (played by Harriet Harris and Tyne Daly), in particular, are such forces of nature that conflict between them is about as unstoppable as an earthquake. Add to the mix a high-school boyfriend who shows up uninvited—though not undesired—and a game-changing twist at the end of the first act, and the show is certain to send audiences home with their minds reeling from the plot and their thighs smarting from all the slaps.