What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Italia Vera: The Ultimate Italian Food and Wine Festival, starting from $58 (limited time only)
- Ticket includes tastings of over 50 Italian wines and 20 Italian craft beers
- All fees are included. NO additional fees on top of your ticket
- Over 40% off for a limited time then the offer drops to 25% off
- Ability to join workshops to learn how to make your own authentic Neapolitan pizza and the best way to pair wines and cheeses
- Chance to meet acclaimed chefs Lidia Bastianich in a special Q&A session and the event’s creator, Joe Bastianich of Eataly
Exotic Italian car showcase, including once-in-a-lifetime on-site test drives in a Maserati or a Ferrari, play bocce and soccer on outdoor courts and paint your own masterpiece while sipping Italian wines or create your own mini Italian herb garden.
- Times: 12:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
La dolce vita translates to “the sweet life” in English and is celebrated at Italia Vera, a one-day showcase of the culture and way of life in Italy. Each ticket includes unlimited tastings of over 50 Italian wines and 20 Italian craft beers to the September 9th event at NYCB LIVE, Nassau Coliseum. Guests can meet acclaimed chef Lidia Bastianich, and the event creator, Joe Bastianich, of Eataly. Experience food from top Italian chefs, and attend culinary seminars and demos on making authentic Neapolitan pizza by Simone Falco of Rossopomodoro USA, Tuscan cooking with Cesare Casella, wine & cheese pairing with Joe Bastianich, an Olive Oil 101 tasting and seminar by Eataly’s Chief Oleologist Nicholas Coleman. Get a signed copy of the latest from best-selling author Adriana Trigiani. Sip Italian wine while painting your own masterpiece. Plant Italian herbs in your own mini herb garden.There will be cutting-edge Italian fashions and home décor and luxury Italian automobiles from Maserati and Ferrari that are available for real and virtual reality test drives. Listen to live musical performances hosted by America’s Got Talent finalist Sal “The Voice” Valentinetti featuring Italian X Factor winner Gio Sada and renowned Puglian pianist Roberto Esposito. There is something for everyone, of all ages, at this event.
The Fine Print