All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Italian Festival of Arizona
- When: Saturday, March 21, or Sunday, March 22, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Southbridge Scottsdale
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for two tickets (up to $20 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $40 value)
- $30 for six tickets (up to $60 value)
Italian Festival of Arizona
- What you’ll do: listen to music, buy handcrafted goods, soak up the culture
- What you’ll eat: Italian classics from local vendors Dolce Vita, Marcellino’s, Pomo Pizzeria, and Forno Fabbri, among others
- Fun thing to try: face painting for kids, pasta-eating contest, or listening to opera music or the Italian folk group “La Ziarella” who will be present and performing, direct from Italy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at South Bridge Scottsdale. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Italian Association of AZ's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Kids 12 and under enter for free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.