During the two-day celebration of everything Italian, listen to live music, buy handcrafted goods, soak up culture, and eat classic foods
About This Deal
- General admission
- Available dates:
- Saturday, February 26, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, February 27, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Food and drink are not included in the cost of admission.
Italian Festival of Arizona
- What you’ll do: listen to music, buy handcrafted goods, soak up the culture
- What you’ll eat: Italian classics from top local vendors; past years’ festivals have featured Dolce Vita, Marcellino’s, and Forno Fabbri, among others
- Fun thing to try: face painting for kids, pasta-eating contest, or listening to opera music