$21 for one ticket to Forever Grateful- Grateful Dead Simulcast & Music Fest (up to $33 value), which includes:
- One ticket ($25 value)
One voucher for one beer or wine ($8 value)
- When: Friday, July 3, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Ives Concert Park
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
Forever Grateful- Grateful Dead Simulcast & Music Fest
- The Pre-Show: From 3–8 p.m., a slew of Grateful Dead tribute acts (including Shakedown, Bobby Paltauf Band, Father Nelson & The Backsliders, Symphonic Bodega, and The Red Planet), plus food and drink vendors and exhibitors, get Deadheads prepped for the big show
- The Big Show: Upon Ives jumbo screen, fans can savor a live simulcast from the first day of the Grateful Dead’s historic “Fare Thee Well” concerts and enjoy all of the sights, sounds, and vibes of the real concert without having to truck all the way to Chicago and pay exorbitant ticket fees
- This is an outdoor venue, there will be limited visibility of the screen from 8-8:30pm due to sunset.
- Simulcast will continue live from Chicago until 1:00 am, Sat. July 4, on the Ives jumbo screen. However, due to a City of Danbury sound ordinance, we must minimize sound levels by 11:00 pm. Patrons are welcome to enjoy the entire simulcast at Ives with a reduced volume level to observe city code compliance.
- Patrons are not allowed to bring beverages or food of any kind into the venue. Food, soft drinks, water, iced tea, wine and beer will be for sale.