Motivational speaker Iyanla Vanzant tours in support of the updated 25th anniversary release of her acclaimed book, Acts of Faith
What You'll Get
- Seating: family circle, front balcony, or orchestra
- Click here to view the seating chart
Iyanla Vanzant: Acts of Faith Remix Tour
- What she’s known for: As an inspirational speaker, Emmy winner, holder of the keys to five cities, New York Times best-seller, and graduate of law school, Iyanla Vanzant is a force to reckon with. Her words motivate audiences to pursue their dreams, reassess their lives, and make the changes necessary to find happiness.
- On TV: She’s the host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on the Oprah Winfrey Network, where she draws from her own life experiences—losing a mother at age 3, becoming a teenage mother, experiencing marital abuse—to help people reach past their regrets and rediscover their purpose.
- The event: Celebrating the release of the 25th anniversary edition of her internationally acclaimed book, Acts of Faith: Daily Meditations for People of Color, Iyanla encourages audience members to participate in self-reflective work built on love, faith, and encouragement.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.