Motivational speaker Iyanla Vanzant tours in support of the updated 25th anniversary release of her acclaimed book, Acts of Faith
What You'll Get
- Seating: tier 1 left or right, tier 4, or tier 3
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Iyanla Vanzant: Acts of Faith Remix Tour
- What she’s known for: As an inspirational speaker, Emmy winner, holder of the keys to five cities, New York Times best-seller, and graduate of law school, Iyanla Vanzant is a force to reckon with. Her words motivate audiences to pursue their dreams, reassess their lives, and make the changes necessary to find happiness.
- On TV: She’s the host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on the Oprah Winfrey Network, where she draws from her own life experiences—losing a mother at age 3, becoming a teenage mother, experiencing marital abuse—to help people reach past their regrets and rediscover their purpose.
- The event: Celebrating the release of the 25th anniversary edition of her internationally acclaimed book, Acts of Faith: Daily Meditations for People of Color, Iyanla encourages audience members to participate in self-reflective work built on love, faith, and encouragement.
The Fine Print