What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see Never Was Broken (up to $20 value)
- Where: Ailey Citigroup Theater
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 26, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
Never Was Broken
- The Concept: In the summer of 2012, choreographer Jessica Chen was involved in a car accident so brutal that it left her in a coma for 13 days, following eight hours of surgery. Never Was Broken compiles nine works inspired by that incident and the reflections she had while in recovery.
- The Music: In the work “Climb. Is All We Know,” audiences will hear the dreamlike soundscapes of Bon Iver. Also expect dancers to move to hypnotic spoken pieces and prayers.
- The Praise: Jennifer Thompson of NY Dance Examiner says, “As someone who has seen Chen’s work both before and after her accident, I can confidently assert that she still shines just as bright onstage and her work remains palpably driven by sincerity: each movement exists for a purpose.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketLeap's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.