- One G-Pass to J. Cole – The Forest Hills Drive Tour featuring Big Sean with special guests YG and Jeremih
- When: Friday, August 21, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for general-admission lawn (up to $49.60 value)
- $29 for the rear pavilion (up to $50.85 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
J. Cole – Forest Hills Drive Tour Featuring Big Sean with Special Guests YG and Jeremih
- You know Jermaine Lamarr Cole best: by his rap moniker, J. Cole
- Hits that made J. Cole a Grammy-nominated superstar: “Work Out,” “Can’t Get Enough,” “Power Trip” and “Crooked Smile”
- The third consecutive Billboard 200 No. 1 album of his career: Forest Hills Drive
- The concept behind the album: a semi-autobiographical tale about a boy discovering his purpose, written from the perspective of a superstar rapper questioning the facets of fame
- You know Sean Michael Anderson best: by his rap moniker, Big Sean
- A sample of Big Sean’s accolades: BET’s “Best New Artist” award, recognition as 2012’s “Hottest Rookie” by GQ, two Grammy nominations for the Kanye West-collaboration “Mercy,” and over 46 million YouTube views
- YG hit: “My Hitta,” a track that scored two BET Hip Hop Awards
- Songs showcasing Jeremih’s smooth R&B sound: “Birthday Sex” and the 50 Cent-collaboration “Down on Me”