- One G-Pass to see The J. Geils Band
- When: Friday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The J. Geils Band
- The beginning: 1967, when lead singer Peter Wolf and drummer Stephen Jo Bladd joined the acoustic blues trio made up of guitarist John Geils, bassist Danny Klein, and harmonica player Richard Salwitz
- The sound: muscular rock with jolts of pop, blues, and soul
- The hits: “Centerfold,” “Love Stinks,” “Freeze Frame”
- The latest: a reunion among most of the band’s original members, who tour with a roster packed with both their hits and lesser-known bluesy gems