What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The J. Geils Band
- When: Friday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The J. Geils Band
- The beginning: 1967, when lead singer Peter Wolf and drummer Stephen Jo Bladd joined the acoustic blues trio made up of guitarist John Geils, bassist Danny Klein, and harmonica player Richard Salwitz
- The sound: muscular rock with jolts of pop, blues, and soul
- The hits: “Centerfold,” “Love Stinks,” “Freeze Frame”
- The latest: a reunion among most of the band’s original members, who tour with a roster packed with both their hits and lesser-known bluesy gems
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 9/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.