What You'll Get
- $38 for one general admission ticket (up to $64.28 value)
- $45 for one skip-the-line ticket (up to $74.84 value)
- $70 for two general-admission tickets (up to $117.03 value)
- $83 for two skip-the-line tickets (up to $138.13 value)
Kings of Love Tour
- Bobby V: Bobby V first ventured into the music world at the age 16 as a part of the group Mista, but he made his first big impression with his 2005 solo single “Slow Down,” released on Ludacris’s label, DTP. He hasn’t heeded the single’s plea, either—he’s since released hits such as “Beep,” “Phone #,” “Rock Wit’cha,” and “Mirror” with Lil Wayne.
- J. Holiday: Charging up the charts in 2007 with the hit “Bed,” this R&B powerhouse has continued to amass fans with sultry jams from his three studio albums, including 2014’s Guilty Conscience.
- Pleasure P: Originally rising to fame as one of the four brothers who made up the R&B/hip-hop group Pretty Ricky, Pleasure P—aka Marcus Cooper—split off on his own in 2007, releasing two studio albums and a mixtape with hits including “Did You Wrong,” “I Like Girls,” and “Letter to My Ex.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.