- $27 for one ticket to The Green & White Soiree (up to $45 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Barley & Brass
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Green & White Soiree
- Raise a glass: Bartenders will be pouring a mysterious green cocktail all night long, and there will also be plenty of special drink prices
- Cut a rug: A live DJ will keep the party moving with favorite tunes
- Support the community: All proceeds support Chicago’s Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- Cocktails: Angel’s Whiskey will be providing the whiskey for the mixed cocktails and Barley and Brass will be providing tastings of their latest menu
J. Inspired Events
Javaris Stevenson helms J.Inspired Events, an event company that hosts social gatherings in private and historic venues to elevate social life experiences for all its attendees. Guests dance, eat, and drink in new and unfamiliar places while meeting a mix of affluent locals and tourists at fun, chic socials. While the company certainly hosts its share of private social galas, they also give back to the community by hosting hands-on gatherings and bi-annual fundraisers for their adopted charity of choice.