What You'll Get
- On G-Pass to see Jack Ingram with Bruce and Charlie Robison, starting from $20
- General-admission standing
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Unleashed Live: Jack Ingram with Bruce Robison and Charlie Robison
- Jack Ingram is: a hometown boy from the Woodlands who plays old-fashioned honky tonk with Billboard country- charting hits like “Wherever You Are,” “Barefoot and Crazy,” “Lips of an Angel,” “Measure of a Man,” and “Love You.” His latest, Midnight Motel, is a stripped-down collection of intimate songs such as “I’m Drinking Through It” and “Nothing to Fix” that share a late-night vibe and deeply felt vocals.
- Bruce Robison: When not collaborating with his wife, country singer-songwriter Kelly Willis, Bruce Robison has penned country chart-topping hits “Travelin’ Solider,” covered by the Dixie Chicks, “Angry All the Time,” recorded by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, and “Wrapped,” covered by George Strait.
- Charlie Robison: This country singer-songwriter helped judge the first season of Nashville Star while his hit “Good Times” was heard in HBO’s True Blood.
- What to expect: a reunion show of the three former Lucky Dog label mates, who collaborated nearly 20 years ago on the album, Unleashed Live, recorded at historical Gruene Hall
- Also appearing: Dalton Domino
The Fine Print