What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to Jack’s 10th Show with Tears for Fears, Bush, Cake, Everclear, and Lit (up to $56.60 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
- Seating: side-terrace section 9 or 14, rows AAA–RRR
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jack’s 10th Show
- Tears for Fears: While the duo defined the New Wave era with moody yet poppy songs such as “Shout” and “Everybody Wants to Rule the World,” they didn’t let it define them—the released their critically acclaimed sixth album in 2004.
- Bush: Gavin Rossdale and co. open up a razorblade suitcase of ‘90s hits such as “Machinehead” and “Everything Zen,” along with return-to-form grunge tunes from their latest album The Sea of Memories.
- Cake: Frontman John McCrea’s deadpan vocals are frosted with humor and angular guitars in Cake’s infectious hits, whether they’re originals such as “The Distance” or covers such as “I Will Survive.”
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of bleached-blonde frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with sunny hits including “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Lit: “My Own Worst Enemy” rocketed Lit to national attention with its mix of swagger and self-reflection. The Fullerton, CA rockers have kept heads nodding over the years with more snarky minor-key anthems, from “Addicted” to “Zip-Lock.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre on 6/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 3 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.