- $30 for one G-Pass to Jack’s 10th Show with Tears for Fears, Bush, Cake, Everclear, and Lit (up to $56.60 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
- Seating: side-terrace section 9 or 14, rows AAA–RRR
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jack’s 10th Show
- Tears for Fears: While the duo defined the New Wave era with moody yet poppy songs such as “Shout” and “Everybody Wants to Rule the World,” they didn’t let it define them—the released their critically acclaimed sixth album in 2004.
- Bush: Gavin Rossdale and co. open up a razorblade suitcase of ‘90s hits such as “Machinehead” and “Everything Zen,” along with return-to-form grunge tunes from their latest album The Sea of Memories.
- Cake: Frontman John McCrea’s deadpan vocals are frosted with humor and angular guitars in Cake’s infectious hits, whether they’re originals such as “The Distance” or covers such as “I Will Survive.”
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of bleached-blonde frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with sunny hits including “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Lit: “My Own Worst Enemy” rocketed Lit to national attention with its mix of swagger and self-reflection. The Fullerton, CA rockers have kept heads nodding over the years with more snarky minor-key anthems, from “Addicted” to “Zip-Lock.”