- One G-Pass to see Jackie Evancho
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for the balcony or loge rows 6–10 (up to a $60.25 value)
- $47 for loge rows 1–5 or orchestra rows 24–28 (up to an $86.80 value)
- $55 for orchestra rows 8–23 (up to a $111.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How you first met Jackie Evancho: singing “O mio babbino caro” on America’s Got Talent in 2010
- How old she was then: 10
- What she sings besides arias: Christmas classics on her album O Holy Night, Broadway show-stoppers with Susan Boyle and Barbara Streisand on Dream with Me, solo cinematic tunes on Songs from the Silver Screen
- Records she’s set: youngest person with a platinum album, youngest Top-10 debut artist in US history, youngest person on Earth (former)
- Other notable performances: on Oprah’s farewell broadcast, at the US National Prayer Breakfast for President Obama and other world leaders<p>
300 E Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802Get Directions