What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Jackie Evancho (up to $47 value)
- When: Sunday, November 16, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Section: balcony 1–4, rows R–AA
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met Jackie Evancho: singing “O mio babbino caro” on America’s Got Talent in 2010
- How old she was then: 10
- What she sings besides arias: Christmas classics on her album O Holy Night, Broadway show-stoppers with Susan Boyle and Barbara Streisand on Dream with Me, solo cinematic tunes on Songs from the Silver Screen, Game of Thrones single “The Rains of Castamere” from her latest album, Awakening
- Records she’s set: youngest person with a platinum album, youngest Top-10 debut artist in US history
- Other notable performances: on Oprah’s farewell broadcast, at the US National Prayer Breakfast for President Obama and other world leaders
- What to expect from this show: new songs from her forthcoming album, Awakening, plus songs from her hit album, Songs from the Silver Screen
- A few songs from that album: “Pure Imagination” from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from The Lion King, and “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of the Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Louisville Palace on 11/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. These tickets require climbing stairs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.