All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50.75 for orchestra 2 seating (up to $80 value)
- $64.75 for orchestra 1 seating (up to $101.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
JACK’s Big Schtick
- Bill Burr: A comedian with an unflinching perspective that’s made him a favorite among fans and fellow standups, Burr has also showcased his dry wit and brusque attitude on TV shows ranging from Breaking Bad to New Girl.
- Jim Norton: This outspoken and unabashedly outrageous standup veteran has been seen everywhere from Louie to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Lately he’s become a Sirius XM Radio star on The Opie and Anthony Show (now known as Opie with Jim Norton) and has been courting outrage in specials such as Please Be Offended and his bestselling book, I Hate Your Guts.
- Tig Notaro: Dubbed one of the “50 Women Who Are Changing the World” by Business Insider and named one of “50 Funniest People Now” by Rolling Stone, Notaro made comedy history with a gutsy set at Largo, where she announced her recent cancer diagnosis. This rocketed her to national attention and prompted Louis C.K. to call her performance one of only a few “truly great, masterful standup sets” he’d ever seen.
- Brian Posehn: Comedy nerds got their first dose of the fuzzy yet sardonic giant during his 28-episode stint on Mr. Show with Bob and David before Posehn landed memorable mainstream rolls on Just Shoot Me, Seinfeld, and Friends. Expect plenty of material about his love of heavy metal and comic books.
- J.B. Smoove: This veteran comic, whose delivery suits his name, got his start writing for Def Comedy Jam and SNL, then landed the memorable role of Leon on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Lately, he’s been stealing scenes in Bravo’s Real Husbands of Hollywood and the new hit sitcom, The Millers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.