- $21 for one G-Pass to see Jackson Browne (up to $41.70 value)
- When: Sunday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as the introspective SoCal songwriter behind some of the most lyrically resonant hits of the ’70s
- Classics that showcase Browne’s yearning yet wise tenor: “Doctor My Eyes,” “These Days,” “The Pretender,” “Running On Empty”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004: “I know the Eagles got in first, but let’s face it—and I think Don Henley would agree with me—these are the songs they wish they’d written!”
- Title of his latest album, his first in six years: Standing In the Breach