- One ticket to the Opening Night game between the Baltimore Charm and Jacksonville Breeze
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Baltimore Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $24 for one seat in sections 104, 112, or 114 (a $49.65 value)
- $17 for one seat in sections 102, 115, or 116 (a $34.85 value)
The Scouting Report
A season ago, 10 seconds is all that separated the Baltimore Charm from a trip to the LFL title game. The Charm ultimately fell to the Philadelphia Passion in heartbreaking fashion in a battle for the Eastern Conference crown, but not before marking their territory as a legitimate contender. On April 12, the Charm return to the LFL gridiron to clash with conference rival Jacksonville on Opening Night and begin their trek back to the postseason. The game could prove to be one of the league’s most even match-ups this season, since both teams are ranked highly to start the season.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the “fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation” according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league’s unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL’s heavy chainmail hauberks.