- One ticket to the football game between the Jacksonville Breeze and the Omaha Heart
- When: Saturday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $23 for one seat in sections 112–116 (a $46.25 value)
- $14 for one seat in sections 107–110 (a $24.55 value)
The Scouting Report
Described as the “New York Yankees” of the LFL in the year’s first edition of the power rankings, the Breeze glide into the season with their sights set on a championship. After a season-opener on the road in Baltimore, the Breeze return home to face the Omaha Heart, who sit two teams back in the league rankings. Jacksonville quarterback KK Matheny will look to pick apart the Heart defense, and Adrian Purnell and Saige Steinmetz could very well emerge as the best defenders in the league this season.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the “fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation” according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league’s unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL’s heavy chainmail hauberks.
Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32202