- $89 for one VIP ticket to Connection Festival with backstage experience and front pit pass (up to $132.87 value)
- VIP ticket includes access to VIP bathrooms, a private food and drink lounge (for purchase), table seating under the shaded back stage area, and access to all General Admission areas including the water park. It also includes free entry to the Official Connection Festival After Party at Underbelly.
- When: Saturday, July 25, at noon
- Where: Metropolitan Park
- Door time: noon
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- 311: these Omaha genre benders broke into the mainstream by fusing rap, reggae, and hard rock on their self-titled album in 1995. It went triple platinum thanks to the singles “Don’t Stay Home,” “All Mixed Up,” and “Down,” and paved the way for a decades-long career that resulted in 11 records, their own cruise, and an unofficial holiday named after them.
- Genres Matisyahu combines: reggae, dancehall, hip-hop, and traditional Jewish themes
- Essential tracks showing his range: the bouncing “King Without a Crown,” the anthemic “Sunshine,” and the more meditative “One Day”
- Ballyhoo!: blending rock, pop, punk, and reggae in the vein of 311 and Sublime, this quartet of Maryland Warped Tour vets is the aural equivalent of Bob Marley kick-flipping over a dozen flaming school buses
- Other main-stage acts: New York Ska-Jazz Ensemble | Whole Wheat Bread | Stank Sauce | Skywater | Sidereal
- On the second stage: Jah Elect and the I Quality Band | Cloud9 Vibes | Askmeificare | Holey Miss Moley | Yamadeo | Herd of Watts | Wester Joseph’s Stereo Vudu