What You'll Get
- $65 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 104–106 and 111–113 (up to $95.90 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in floor section F7–F9 and sections 102–103 and 114–115 (up to $106.15 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jacksonville Music Fest
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly: They started as Raw Soul in 1970, and they still live up to that name. Today Maze tours the world with three decades of funk-tinged slow jams and number one hits such as “Back in Stride,” “Can’t Get Over You,” the butter-smooth “Happy Feelin’s,” and the radiantly groovy “Before I Let Go.”
- Jaheim: With a sultry voice inherited from his soul-singing grandfather, Hoagy Lands of The Drifters, this Grammy-nominated crooner landed three back-to-back platinum albums with his Ghetto series (Ghetto Love, Still Ghetto, Ghetto Classics). His latest? His soon-to-be-released Struggle Love, heralded by the single “Back In My Arms.”
- Joe: Grammy-nominated, multiplatinum-selling soul singer (and lady-killer) behind hits such as “Don’t Wanna Be a Player,” “Beautiful,” and “All the Things Your Man Won’t Do.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.