- Jacob’s Ladder, presented by Theatre en Bloc
- When: select dates, March 27–April 19
- Where: Boyd Vance Theatre
- Seating: best-available
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for one ticket (up to $40 value)
- $28 for two tickets (up to $80 value)
He’s just one staffer among many, serving at the pleasure of the President as FDR attempts to navigate the U.S. through World War II. But when he makes a stunning discovery—a top secret plan to bomb the concentration camps in Eastern Europe—Jacob’s life turns upside-down. Theatre en Bloc tackles questions of good and evil with wit, smarts, and a touch of 1940s verve and vigor with this production of Dennis Bailey and David Mixner’s new play.
Theatre en Bloc
"What does it mean to be alive in the world today?" Since 2011, this is the question that Theatre en Bloc has explored through thought-provoking experimental works that have garnered multiple awards and nominations. Those works range from re-mounted classics to original pieces, such as Neil LaBute's Fat Pig, but all are intended to reflect the values of artistry, engagement, and innovation. All of this culminates into one hope—that great art inspires great communities.