- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 204–212 (up to $56.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Winter Jam: Throwback Edition
- Jagged Edge: steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, these guys scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married”
- Case: after busting out in 1996 with “Touch Me, Tease Me” (heard on the Nutty Professor soundtrack), Grammy-nominated R & B crooner Case flooded the charts with groovy valentines such as “Missing You” and “Happily Ever After”
- Silk: Atlanta R&B act who burst onto the scene in 1992 with their debut album, Lose Control, which pulsed with the hits “Freak Me” and “Happy Days”
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”