- One ticket to Jagged Edge and Tank
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Saban Theatre
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $55 for front or rear balcony seating ($91.10 value)
- $75 for orchestra seating in rows F–S ($118.60 value)
- How you know R&B quartet Jagged Edge: from slinky slow jams such as “Promise” and “Good Luck Charm”
- Jagged Edge number-one hits that, when said in this order, summarize most longterm relationships: “Where the Party At,” “Put a Little Umph In It,” “Let’s Get Married”
- His name: a reflection of his physique—when faced with the decision between college football and a musical career, he opted for the latter, which led to him singing backup for Ginuwine
- How that decision paid off: after the tour, he was able to drop his debut album, Force of Nature in 2001
- Highlights of that release: the head-nodding “Maybe I Deserve,” the Prince-like vocals of “Slowly”
- How many albums he’s released since then: six
- How many of his albums have hit number one on the US R&B charts: five
- How many Grammy nominations he’s landed: four
- How many movies entitled Dreamgirls he’s contributed music to: just one, but it was the main one
- Just a few of his collaborators: Beyonce, Aaliyah, Jamie Foxx, Pitbull, Drake, and T.I.