What You'll Get
- One ticket to Jagged Edge and Tank
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Saban Theatre
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $55 for front or rear balcony seating ($91.10 value)
- $75 for orchestra seating in rows F–S ($118.60 value)
- How you know R&B quartet Jagged Edge: from slinky slow jams such as “Promise” and “Good Luck Charm”
- Jagged Edge number-one hits that, when said in this order, summarize most longterm relationships: “Where the Party At,” “Put a Little Umph In It,” “Let’s Get Married”
- His name: a reflection of his physique—when faced with the decision between college football and a musical career, he opted for the latter, which led to him singing backup for Ginuwine
- How that decision paid off: after the tour, he was able to drop his debut album, Force of Nature in 2001
- Highlights of that release: the head-nodding “Maybe I Deserve,” the Prince-like vocals of “Slowly”
- How many albums he’s released since then: six
- How many of his albums have hit number one on the US R&B charts: five
- How many Grammy nominations he’s landed: four
- How many movies entitled Dreamgirls he’s contributed music to: just one, but it was the main one
- Just a few of his collaborators: Beyonce, Aaliyah, Jamie Foxx, Pitbull, Drake, and T.I.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/14 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Saban Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.