What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in rows S–T of section 1–15 (up to $67 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you met this Grammy-nominated singer: in 2001 with his debut album, Ghetto Love, which featured high-profile cameos from the likes of Blackstreet and R.L. from Next
- The Jaheim song you’ve been humming the past decade: “Put That Woman First” off his second release Still Ghetto, which AllMusic said “marks him as one of the few R&B artists active who can summon the spirit of a Teddy Pendergrass.”
- What All Seven Jaheim Albums Have in Common: Besides his classic voice, which he inherited from his soul-singing grandfather, Hoagy Lands, they all debuted in the Top 5 of Billboard’s R&B Albums chart.
- His Latest Release: 2016’s Struggle Love, packed with sultry slow jams including the single “Back In My Arms”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2017. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.