- $20 for one G-Pass to the Jake Owen: Days of Gold Tour (up to $34.85 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BMO Harris Bank Center
- Seating: Upper 200 Level
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jake Owen: Days Of Gold Tour
- If you had to describe Jake Owen to a sketch artist: you’d say “Imagine Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett hiding in the body of a taller Tom Cruise”
- If you had to describe Jake Owen to a biographer: you’d tell of his former career as a professional golfer, and how a water-skiing accident forced him to give up the irons and learn guitar
- If you had to describe Jake Owen’s music to someone with earmuffs on: you’d yell about the way he takes classic influences such as Waylon Jennings and Merle Haggard, then infuses them with modern grooves that appeal to country and rock fans alike
- If you had to list Owen’s accolades: you’d write down “30 Greatest Artists Right Now” (Entertainment Weekly); 2009 Top Male Vocalist (ACM); 2012 Breakthrough Artist of the Year (American Country Awards); Favorite Twin 2013 (Jarrod Owen)
- If you had to make a playlist for a barbecue: Owen has your back with #1 hits such as “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” “Alone with You,” and the laid-back “Beachin’” from his latest album Days of Gold
- If you have to get to the show late: you’ll kick yourself for missing the rallying chorus of The Cadillac Three’s anthem “The South”