What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to JAM’N 94.5 Presents Monster Jam 2014
- When: Sunday, November 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: DCU Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for standing-room general admission (up to $91.60 value)
- $39 for seating in section 105, 106, 125, or 210 (up to $76.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
JAM’N 94.5 Presents Monster Jam 2014
- J. Cole: The first artist signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation first nabbed Mr. Carter’s attention by waiting outside his office. The strategy worked—he contributed to Jay-Z’s 2009 album The Blueprint before debuting atop the Billboard charts with his first album Cole World: The Sideline Story.
- T.I.: The self-proclaimed “King of the South” creates megahit after megahit, from the endlessly chill “Whatever You Like” to “Live Your Life,” his duet with Rihanna.
- Kid Ink: His name is inspired by his 25+ tattoos—he lost count of the actual number—but audiences pay more attention to his innovative rhyme schemes and optimistic attitude, which have also juiced up collaborations with Tyga, Pusha T, and A$AP Ferg.
- Jeremih: This Chicago-born R&B singer first leapt to national attention with his single “Birthday Sex,” a ballad that’s irresistible despite the fact that nobody knows what it’s about.
- Also appearing: Tinashe | TeeFLii | Mike Stud
About JAM'N 94.5 Presents Monster Jam 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at DCU Center on 11/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.