What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Jam’n 94.5’s Summer Jam featuring Kendrick Lamar, Kid Ink, Juicy J, Ty Dolla $ign, B.o.B., Lil Jon, & More
- When: Friday, May 30, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $77 for sections 4–8, rows S–CC (up to $90.70 value)
- $110 for sections 1–3, rows W–HH (up to $144.50 value)
- $144 for sections 1–3, rows D–T (up to $227 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jam’n 94.5’s Summer Jam Featuring Kendrick Lamar
- Kendrick Lamar: Kendrick Lamar’s 2012 major label debut good kid, m.A.A.d. City was one of the most hotly anticipated releases of the year, and earned him seven Grammy nominations. Fans might recognize Tupac, Jay-Z, and Nas in the DNA of his flow, which manages to be laidback even when he’s spitting at 200 beats per minute.
- Kid Ink: His name is inspired by his 25+ tattoos—he lost count of the actual number—but Kid Ink is rightly known for his singles as well. Innovative rhyme schemes and an optimistic attitude defined his all-solo independent debut, which led to collaborations with Tyga, Pusha T, and A$AP Ferg.
- Juicy J: Juicy J came up as a member of Three 6 Mafia, but established a successful solo career around 2009. “Bandz a Make Her Dance” off 2013’s Stay Trippy danced up the charts, and his next album, The Hustle Continues, is expected to drop sometime this year.
- Ty Dolla $ign: A multi-instrumentalist who has mastered the bass guitar, drums, guitar, and keyboard, Ty Dolla $ign took over the airwaves in 2013 with the club anthem “Paranoid,” then came right back in January in “Or Nah” with Wiz Khalifa and DJ Mustard.
- B.o.B.: B.o.B. might be young, but he’s already collaborated with the likes of Hayley Williams from Paramour, Rivers Cuomo from Weezer, and Bruno Mars, and been named one of the “Hottest MCs in the Game” by MTV.
Also appearing: Lil John YG Jennifer Lopez Tinashe
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Xfinity Center on 5/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.