Card tricks, mind reading, and old-fashioned illusions blend together with comedy and showmanship
What You'll Get
Magic shows fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to see James Alan: The Uncertainty Project
- When: Wednesday, June 18, through Saturday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Wychwood Theatre
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- This show is not intended for audiences younger than 16.
- $18 for one ticket (up to $30 value)
- $30 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
James Alan: The Uncertainty Project
James Alan is a magician—a prestidigitator, to be precise. That means he upends audiences' understanding of the physical world via sleight of hand and time-honoured illusion entirely devoid of special effects. Known to Crimson Lounge regulars as the host of Tuesdays' and Sundays' Abracadabaret, Alan now headlines his very own solo show, The Uncertainty Project. Besides dazzling audiences by bending the laws of physics and reading minds, he might also display his magical mastery with card tricks and by making rabbits appear even faster and more mysteriously than rabbits make rabbits appear.