What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see James Blunt
- When: Sunday, May 18
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23.50 for balcony-right or -left rows MM–SS, or balcony-center rows OO–RR (up to $47 value)
- $26.25 for balcony-center rows KK–NN (up to $52.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as the man behind the singles “You’re Beautiful” and “Goodbye My Lover”
- Where you can find those singles: on his first album, Back to Bedlam
- His sound: mostly acoustic folk driven by introspective lyrics and an ethereal tenor
- 2007: the year his hit single “1973” hit the airwaves
- Where you can find that single: on his second album All the Lost Souls
- Fourth and latest album: Moon Landing
- Number of Grammy nominations: five
- Number of times he won an award with “Best” in the title: nine, including a Brit Award for Best Male Vocalist and a World Music Award for Best New Artist in the World
- The job he had before his current one: Captain in the British Army
- Let’s be blunt: his given surname is Blount
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Fox Performing Arts Center on 5/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.