- One G-Pass to see James Blunt
- When: Sunday, May 18
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23.50 for balcony-right or -left rows MM–SS, or balcony-center rows OO–RR (up to $47 value)
- $26.25 for balcony-center rows KK–NN (up to $52.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as the man behind the singles “You’re Beautiful” and “Goodbye My Lover”
- Where you can find those singles: on his first album, Back to Bedlam
- His sound: mostly acoustic folk driven by introspective lyrics and an ethereal tenor
- 2007: the year his hit single “1973” hit the airwaves
- Where you can find that single: on his second album All the Lost Souls
- Fourth and latest album: Moon Landing
- Number of Grammy nominations: five
- Number of times he won an award with “Best” in the title: nine, including a Brit Award for Best Male Vocalist and a World Music Award for Best New Artist in the World
- The job he had before his current one: Captain in the British Army
- Let’s be blunt: his given surname is Blount