Spies, declassified missions, and fashion shows celebrate Bond films during an event which benefits those fighting breast cancer
What You'll Get
This is a virtual event, which means you’ll watch a live stream of the show/performance remotely while you practice social distancing from the comfort of your own home. To access the live stream on your computer or mobile device, visit the provided link and enter the redemption code located in the center of your voucher.
- What’s included in a Virtual Bond Society pass: pay-per-view access for one
- What’s included in a Virtual Bond Society experience:
- Two Bond Society passes (pay-per-view access)
- Two James Bond branded face masks
- Two champagne glasses
- One dozen oysters (clams or mussels substitution available upon request)
- What’s included in a VIP experience:
- Five Bond Society passes (pay-per-view access)
- Five James Bond branded face masks
- Five champagne glasses
- Three dozen oysters (clams or mussels substitution available upon request)
- Times: 8–11 p.m.
About 9th Annual James Bond Soiree
James Bond fans connect with guests across the globe for an interactive cocktail party experience filled with spies, declassified missions, music, fashion, and other Bond-themed entertainment, all while benefiting breast cancer research. In order to truly immerse in the James Bond world, guests have the option of having VIP party kits with fresh oysters, Bond-branded face masks, and champagne glasses delivered to their home. The event is sponsored by Rolex, Versace, Hermès, Chanel, Valentino, Tiffany’s & Co, and many others.