What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to An Evening With James Taylor & His All Star Band
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for early-discount general admission lawn (up to $47.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for general admission lawn (up to $47.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million and counting
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), Live at the Troubadour—a live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King (2010), and Before This World (2015)
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at venue on 7/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call venue upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.