- One ticket to An Evening With James Taylor & His All Star Band
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Forest Hills Stadium
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $57.50 for seating in the rear of bowl sections 102–1002 (up to $81.11 value)
- $77.50 for seating in the front of bowl sections 102–1002 (up to $105.58 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million and counting
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), Live at the Troubadour—a live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King (2010), and Before This World (2015)
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”