What You'll Get
- One ticket to An Evening With James Taylor & His All Star Band
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Forest Hills Stadium
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $57.50 for seating in the rear of bowl sections 102–1002 (up to $81.11 value)
- $77.50 for seating in the front of bowl sections 102–1002 (up to $105.58 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million and counting
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), Live at the Troubadour—a live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King (2010), and Before This World (2015)
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.