Grammy-winning legend plays timeless tracks such as "Fire and Rain" and "Country Road"
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see James Taylor (up to $39 value)
- When: Sunday, August 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), and Live at the Troubadour—a 2010 live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at PNC Music Pavilion on 8/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.