- $25 for one G-Pass to see James Taylor (up to $43.05 value)
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), and Live at the Troubadour—a 2010 live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King
- Essential tracks: "Fire and Rain," "You've Got a Friend," "Carolina In My Mind," "Country Road," and his cover of Marvin Gaye's "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
True to its name, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion stands surrounded by a verdant forest. But that hasn't kept the venue from adding some modern touches. In 2009, the Pavilion was renovated and expanded to include thousands of new seats, a larger canopy structure, and a state-of-the-art speaker system that makes everyone from the Houston Symphony to Van Halen sound superb.
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
2005 Lake Robbins Dr.
Woodlands, TX 77380