What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to James Taylor
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $40 for rows AAA–FFF of section 400 or 800 (up to $77.25 value)
- $60 for rows DD–QQ of section 400 or 800 (up to $109.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), and Live at the Troubadour—a 2010 live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.