What You'll Get
- One ticket to see James Taylor
- When: Thursday, July 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Giant Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $26 for sections 201-209 or 218-226 (up to $53.15 value)
- $40 for the mid-rear of section C2 or A2, 101–105, or 122–126 (up to $84.50 value)
- $55 for the front-mid of section A1, B1, C1, C2 or A2, or sections 106–109, 118–121 (up to $115.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), and Live at the Troubadour—a 2010 live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at 9 a.m. on 7/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call GIANT Center box office at (717) 534-3300 promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.