- $69 for one general-admission rooftop ticket ($222.39 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $89 for one general-admission rooftop ticket ($222.39 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $109 for one general-admission rooftop ticket ($222.39 value)
- Showtime is at 7 p.m.
- View of stage not guaranteed
- Sound quality varies depending on seating
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), and Live at the Troubadour—a 2010 live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King
- Essential tracks: “Fire and Rain,” “You’ve Got a Friend,” “Carolina In My Mind,” “Country Road,” and his cover of Marvin Gaye’s “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.