All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see James Vincent McMorrow (up to $45.85 value)
- When: Monday, August 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Weesner Family Amphitheater at the Minnesota Zoo
- Reserved seating
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
James Vincent McMorrow
- Who you might think of during a James Vincent McMorrow show: the more stripped down, introspective sides of Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, and Band of Horses
- McMorrow’s writing process: holing up in a private residence for a few months to write and perform the album—often by himself
- His first release: 2011’s Early in the Morning, written during five months of seclusion at a seaside cottage
- His most recent: 2014’s Post Tropical, written and recorded at a pecan farm on the border of El Paso and Juarez
- The Post Tropical sound: while teeming with McMorrow’s trademark thoughtfulness, it also has a musically adventurous charge of soul and R&B
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 8/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.