All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A good after-party extends the life of the party that spawned it, just as sucking on a baby’s toes extends the life of the humans that spawned it. Realize the sinister truth behind your parents’ affection with this deal to React Presents “Movement Official After-Party.” Choose from the following shows:
- For $11, you get one ticket to Loser Techno at The Magic Stick on Saturday, May 26 (a $20.49 value, including all fees).
- For $13, you get one ticket to James Zabeila at Bleu Detroit on Saturday, May 26 (a $25.49 value, including all fees).
- For $13, you get one ticket to Bass Kitchen – The Ascension at The Majestic Theatre on Saturday, May 26 (a $25.49 value, including all fees).
- For $13, you get one ticket to Bass Kitchen – Kill the Noise at The Magic Stick on Sunday, May 27 (a $25.49 value, including all fees).
- For $13, you get one ticket to Tommy Trash and Hot Mouth at Bleu Detroit on Sunday, May 27 (a $25.49 value, including all fees).
- For $13, you get one ticket to Bass Invaders: Eoto at The Majestic Theatre on Sunday, May 27 (a $25.49 value, including all fees).<p>
Each of these shows begins at 10 p.m.<p>
For 13 years running, Movement Electronic Music Festival has made sure the electronic dance party doesn’t stop, even after the festival itself winds down for the night. The juggernaut of Movement after-parties rolls through three of Woodward Avenue’’s top venues, with each party DJ’d by some of the hottest names in the business. At Bass Kitchen – The Ascension on Saturday, Emancipator lets his down-tempo, melancholic melodies slither like dreams over hip-hop beats until they fill the historic Majestic Theatre with aural smoke-rings. Bruno Pronsanto mixes chilled-out but engaging rhythms with an inky, extraterrestrial feel at the Magic Stick next door. James Zabeila, meanwhile, mans the turntables at Bleu Detroit and eschews chill vibes for vertiginous wind-ups that keep hands in the air longer than an absent-minded cop.<p>
On Movement’s final night, Kill the Noise distills dubstep to its purest form with hyperactive, tinny highs, and impenetrably heavy lows while Tommy Trash blasts a high-pressure hose of tunes painted with a palette of 16-bit sound-effects. Over at the Majestic, Eoto completely improvises a soothing-yet-dense drum-and-bass set atop their portable 3D Lotus Stage, an immersive 17-foot flower that mirrors the music’s skitters and twists with an entrancing light show.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for admission. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to venues. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects React Presents' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Bleu Detroit is 21+. The Majestic Theatre and The Magic Stick are 18+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.