What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Jamie Cullum with very special guest Lisa Fischer
- When: Thursday, February 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Beacon Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for the upper balcony (up to $80.95 value)
- $60 for the loge (up to $102.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- His sound: covers and originals infused with jazz, pop, and the raw energy of a rock ‘n’ roll piano player
- Notable covers: Radiohead’s “High and Dry,” “Jimi Hendrix’s “Wind Cries Mary,” “Pure Imagination” from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
- Notable originals: “All at Sea,” “Mind Trick,” “I’m All Over It”
- His breakthrough: 2003’s Twentysomething, which rocketed up the charts to platinum status and solidified Cullum as the UK’s best-selling jazz artist ever
- His accolades: 2003’s Rising Star Award from the Brit Jazz Awards, a Grammy nomination, a Golden Globe nomination, a Jazz FM nomination, and three BRIT Award nominations
- His connection to Clint Eastwood: he collaborated with the acclaimed director—himself a pianist and composer—on the soundtrack for 2008’s Gran Torino
- His latest release: 2014’s Interlude, which brims with jazz standards delivered in his energetic style
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/5 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Beacon Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.