- One ticket to see Jamie Cullum
- When: Thursday, February 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Beacon Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for the upper balcony (up to $80.95 value)
- $60 for the loge (up to $102.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- His sound: covers and originals infused with jazz, pop, and the raw energy of a rock ‘n’ roll piano player
- Notable covers: Radiohead’s “High and Dry,” “Jimi Hendrix’s “Wind Cries Mary,” “Pure Imagination” from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
- Notable originals: “All at Sea,” “Mind Trick,” “I’m All Over It”
- His breakthrough: 2003’s Twentysomething, which rocketed up the charts to platinum status and solidified Cullum as the UK’s best-selling jazz artist ever
- His accolades: 2003’s Rising Star Award from the Brit Jazz Awards, a Grammy nomination, a Golden Globe nomination, a Jazz FM nomination, and three BRIT Award nominations
- His connection to Clint Eastwood: he collaborated with the acclaimed director—himself a pianist and composer—on the soundtrack for 2008’s Gran Torino
- His latest release: 2014’s Interlude, featuring jazz standards delivered in his energetic style