Grammy-winning folk legend behind “Society’s Child” joins prolific singer-songwriter behind “I Will Be In Love With You” on stage
What You'll Get
- Seating: mezzanine or balcony
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- Her sound: a shimmering acoustic guitar, a sweet voice brimming with sincerity that hasn’t changed a note since she entered the folk scene as a teen in the ’60s, and a remarkable prowess for storytelling
- Her acclaim: in addition to winning the Grammy for “Best Pop Vocal Performance” in 1975 and another for “Best Spoken Word Album” in 2013, Ian’s hit, “Society’s Child,” was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame
- Where to begin: check out the landmark No. 1 hit “At Seventeen,” and her latest, Strictly Solo
- The music: Throughout his nearly six-decade career Taylor has released 20 studio albums, his latest being 2017’s Safe Home. He is best known for his hit singles “I Will Be In Love With You”, “First Time Love”, and “I’ll Come Running,” and continues to play more than 75 shows a year internationally.
- His famous family: He’s the brother of the five-time Grammy-winning singer James Taylor and musicians Kate Taylor and Alex Taylor.
- His tenure: In 1989, Taylor began teaching a class called Stage Performance Techniques 1 to young musicians at Berklee College of Music. Some of his most successful students are Gavin DeGraw, John Mayer, Susan Tedeschi, and Charlie Puth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.