- $20 for one G-Pass to see Jarabe de Palo (up to a $38.50 value)
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Jarabe de Palo
Jarabe de Palo – "Somos" (Official Video)
- What the show is like: being at a swinging party in Barcelona (but without the sold-out stadium crowd that tends to accompany the band’s Spanish appearances)
- The sound: a grab-bag of rock, pop, and Latin influences, among them Beatles-esque hooks, the sway of Bob Marley, and the come-hither grooves of Maroon 5
- A few acts that Jarabe de Palo has collaborated and crafted songs with: Ricky Martin, Antonia Vega, and Celia Cruz
- Surprising place you might have seen them before: in the 2004 Alanis Morissette video “Everything”
- What brings the band back to the States: their ninth studio album, Somos, which is rumored to sound exactly the same when played backward
House of Blues Orlando
Perched in Downtown Disney West Side, House of Blues Orlando resembles something of a backwoods theme park itself. Giant signs herald the venue from atop an old water tower taken from Mickey Mouse’s ancestral estate, and between trees wrapped entirely in twinkling lights stands a sprawling, neon-lit wooden roadhouse. Inside, the stage and lantern-strung patio bustle with boisterous entertainments nearly every night. A box of Delta Mississippi mud beneath its stage links the building to its sister locations across the country.