- One G-Pass to Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- When: Sunday, May 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for right- or left-center rows 30–36, or right- or left-wing rows 21–29 (up to $41.50 value)
- $26 for right- or left-center rows 17–29, or right- or left-wing rows 11–20 (up to $52 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- Jason Bonham’s rock-star genes: he’s the son of legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John “Bonzo” Bonham
- How he used to feel about that: “At some point I got sick of people calling me Bonzo junior,” as he once told Spinner.com.
- How he feels about it today: “[N]ow that I’m older and wiser, I’m just honored to be mentioned in the same breath.”
- How he pays tribute to his dad: after handling the drums for the sporadic Led Zeppelin reunions over the years, he conceived a tribute concert that re-created the experience of a classic Zeppelin show
- The show: a live experience that Rolling Stone praised for its “state-of-the-art lighting and effects, dazzling video treatments and a crisp, thundering sound”
- Songs you’ll hear live: “Kashmir,” “When the Levee Breaks,” and the extended drum solo of “Moby Dick”
- Added bonus for Led Zeppelin fans: home video from Jason’s childhood plays in between songs, opening a poignant window into his relationship with his father
- Led Zeppelin endorsement: Robert Plant gave Jason his blessing before heading back to Mordor to slay Gollum
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015