- $37.80 for one G-Pass to Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience (up to $63 value)
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section B of the side orchestra, rows G–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- May 13, at 8 p.m. which includes a performance of Led Zeppelin I and II in their entirety followed by deep cuts and hits.
- May 14, at 8 p.m. which includes a performance of Led Zeppelin III and IV in their entirety followed by deep cuts and hits.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- How Jason pays tribute to the band:: after handling the drums for the sporadic Led Zeppelin reunions over the years, he conceived a tribute concert that re-created the experience of a classic Zeppelin show
- The show: a live experience that Rolling Stone praised for its “state-of-the-art lighting and effects, dazzling video treatments and a crisp, thundering sound”
- Songs you’ll hear live: “Kashmir,” “When the Levee Breaks,” and the extended drum solo of “Moby Dick”
- Added bonus for Led Zeppelin fans: home video from Jason’s childhood plays in between songs, opening a poignant window into his relationship with his father
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.
NYCB Theatre At Westbury
960 Brush Hollow Rd.
Westbury, NY 11590